Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rainbow Connection Layering

I love OPI Rainbow Connection. When I first saw promotional pictures of the Muppets Collection I knew that I had to have it. I haven't worn it as much as I would have liked to, so I decided to give Rainbow Connection some love with a fun layering experiment!




















This is two coats of Love and Beauty Turquoise, one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection, and one coat of Love and Beauty Creme. Cream is a very, VERY sheer cream colored nail polish, so sheer that after 10 coats you'll still have visible nail line. Because of that I think it's perfect for layering over glitter or other designs to give a cool effect.

In sunlight










































I am really loving how this looks. And seriously, how amazing is Rainbow Connection?

1 comment: