Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Julep Megan

I meant to review all of the Julep polishes that I received one after another, but as you can tell that didn't work out the way I had planned. I've been extremely busy with theatre and I just got some time to swatch Megan and Hayden.

I'm going to start with Megan, which is described as "a playful and sultry Mediterranean aquamarine shimmer".


















This is three coats of Megan with one coat of Julep Fast Dry Top Coat.
Sunlight

































I absolutely loved the way Megan looked with a matte top coat! I did one coat of Essie Matte About You on my index and middle fingers.
Sunlight 

















As I said before, I used three coats. You could probably get away with two but I think it looks a lot better with three. Application was great and I needed almost no cleanup. I was pleasantly surprised when I put this on because I expected not to like Megan as much as Leah and Hayden. It still isn't as unique as the other two but I can see myself wearing it with a matte top coat (just look at that last picture!). Would I buy this if I saw it in a store (especially with a $14 price tag)? Probably not, but I am glad to have it in my collection.

Julep Megan retails for $14 at Juelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment