Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Orly Chocolate Martini

I bought Chocolate Martini back in October and it quickly became one of my favorites, so I'm kind of sad that it only comes in the mini version. I think sometimes when you get a miniature version of a polish it can be hard to work with because the brush is smaller also, but I had no problems applying this.
Two Coats of Orly Chocolate Martini

















Chocolate Martini is a beautiful coppery polish with some golden shimmer to it. I'm not usually a huge fan of metallics but this is just so pretty!


































With Flash























I figured I'd include a picture that used flash, although the color is not very accurate. The flash makes it look more red-orange than it actually is. This actually looks almost exactly like China Glaze Harvest Moon from the Hunger Games Collection. I'm up to 7 polishes that I want from that collection now. Possibly 8. Good thing my birthday is right around when it comes out!




















Here it is matte, which is how I chose to wear it for the rest of the night. Love.

Orly Chocolate Martini retails for $3.99 at Orly.com or for $3.50 at Ulta stores, which is where I bought mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment