Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze High Hopes

I ordered this color somewhat on a whim, I had found a great amazon store that sold china glaze really cheap with shipping that wasn’t so high that I wasn’t actually saving money. I wanted to order at least two polishes to get the most bang for my buck so I got Riveting and High Hopes. I own very few warm colors, especially in the red/pink department, so this was a great addition to my collection. 



















High Hopes is a bright pinkish red-orange creme. Or kinda like a really bright color. I’m clearly really good at describing colors. All I know is that it’s really pretty and I’m glad I own it. High Hopes is a part of the 2010 Spring Up and Away collection. Application was okay. This is the third China Glaze creme that I own and I’ve noticed that they all have a thinner formula than other brands that I’ve tried. Shown is two coats but I could have used a third because there is some visible nail line on some of my fingers. 
Overall I really love this color, it’s great for spring and summer. It’s also great on toes! I’ve been wearing it on my toes for a few weeks now and it looks great :) China Glaze generally retails for $7 at stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply.
Also, Matte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment